Well, Happy New Year! And wasn’t 2020 a challenging and interesting ride?
Now that the dust has somewhat settled, it’s time to sit comfortably with our ‘new normal’. Some businesses needed to (dare I use the term), pivot to keep afloat whilst others flailed and barely kept their head above water. Let’s hope you were in the ‘pivot’ category!
With a lot of business now being done online, now is the perfect time to take a good, hard look at your biggest online asset – your website.
Website must haves
- Capture leads or new business
- Provide you with potential customer’s email addresses
- Showcase your top products or services
- Lead the visitor through your website, regardless of which page they landed on
- Build your brand with easy-to-understand information
- Promote your social channels
- Support your advertising campaigns.
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the above requirements, then your website needs to be updated to ensure that your visitors get the information they need and can easily get in touch with you.
And if you answered ‘no’ to all of the above, maybe it’s time for a new website altogether. Beaconworth has some standard website packages here, but we can also create a customised website that provides you with everything you need.
Check these out
In the meantime: