Digital Marketing 101 for Small Business
You’ll get 22 juicy pages of pro tips and actionable ideas to kick start your digital marketing right now!
Table of Contents:
- Your brand
- Marketing your website
- Website updates
- Website reporting and analysis
- Digital advertising
- Website policies
- Online directories
- Google My Business
- Other online directories
- Social Media
- Instagram + Twitter
- Video creation
- Video editing
- File storage and file sharing
- Password security
- Getting snippy!
- Customer reviews.
With more than 20 years in the digital marketing space, I’ve gathered some great tips just for you to get started in marketing YOUR business.
Digital Marketing 101 – Pro Tips for Small Business Owners eBook is chock-full of practical and actionable ideas to get your marketing off the ground right NOW.
Is this for me?
If you’ve just started your business, have limited knowledge or stuck knowing what to do next, then this eBook is definitely for you! And you’ll receive a bunch of easy wins to kick start your marketing right now. It’s not for you if you are a seasoned digital marketer.
What you’ll learn:
- why your brand and logo are important, simple and free ways to promote your business
- maintaining your website – yep, you need one!
- marketing your website
- tracking and measuring who’s visiting your website
- social media, what to post, when to post, how to hashtag #
- digital advertising intel
- online directories and why they’re still relevant
- eNewsletters – they’re easier than you think
- Graphics, easy to use tools that make you look like a graphic designer
- Photos, access to royalty-free stock imagery
- Video, the most engaging content.
You’ll get pro tips and links to resources, most of which are FREE: social media, website updates, brand info, eNews story ideas, image galleries, online directories and more!