Website Review and Marketing Action Plan
What you get: you’ll receive a detailed document outlining the analysis of your current website and social channels, along with an actionable Marketing Plan.
Beaconworth will spend almost half a day analysing your website and social channels. You’ll receive this in a PDF document, then we’ll have a meeting to go through it all together to prioritise your most urgent requirements and discuss the Marketing Action Plan.
The detailed review includes:
- detailed website audit includes:
- menu or navigation
- brand consistency
- high-quality graphics and video
- page goals – is it easy for visitors to understand what you’re about?
- ease of use, clear and concise
- Calls to Action (CTAs)
- landing pages
- how are you serving your visitors?
- compelling marketing messages
- can visitors opt-in to eNewsletters or subscribe?
- what problems are you solving for your audience?
- clear funnels or sales paths
- lead generation
- SEO, keywords, descriptions
- website security
- use of strong passwords
- And more…
So, if it’s been a while since you updated your website, brand and socials, maybe it’s time for an overhaul! Start with this Website review and Marketing Action plan to get you up to speed.
#getresults #morecustomers #consistentbranding