Website Updates 101 for Small Business
You’ll get 13 juicy pages of pro tips and actionable ideas to kick start your digital marketing right now.
Table of Contents:
- Marketing your website
- Your brand
- Website updates
- Website reporting and analysis
- Video creation
- Video editing
- Customer reviews.
With more than 20 years in the digital marketing space, I’ve gathered some great tips just for you to get started in marketing YOUR business.
Digital Marketing 101 – Website Updates eBook is chock-full of practical and actionable ideas to get website working for you right now.
Is this for me?
If you’ve just started your business, have limited knowledge or stuck knowing what to do next, then this eBook is definitely for you!
It’s not for you if you are a seasoned website manager.
What you’ll learn
- why your brand and logo are important, simple and free ways to promote your business
- maintaining your website – yep, you need one!
- marketing your website
- tracking and measuring who’s visiting your website
- Website policies and why you need them
- Graphics, easy to use tools that make you look like a graphic designer
- Photos, access to royalty-free stock imagery
- Video, the most engaging content
- Apps – do you need one?
- The importance of customer reviews.
You’ll get pro tips and links to resources, most of which are FREE: access to policies to use on your website, graphics tools, royalty-free image galleries and more!