What is a digital marketing retainer package?
A digital marketing retainer package is a title for a series of tasks, performed by a specialist digital marketer for you/your business on a regular basis. Retainer packages are customised to your needs and are a great way to have your marketing managed in an ongoing, consistent, and cost-effective way.
It makes budgeting easier, knowing that there is a fixed, monthly budget for your marketing services, without the costs of a full-time employee.
CLICK THE CATEGORY THAT BEST DESCRIBES YOU:
Lisa is an independent Real Estate agent who is busy selling homes, and house and land packages six days per week. Lisa’s goal was to receive 4 new leads per week, elevate her brand and nurture her audience.
- Received 6 – 8 new leads per week from Landing Pages, Social Media and digital advertising
- A new website showcases Lisa as a professional, independent agent
- eNewsletters nurtured clients and prospects
- Social channels elevated Lisa’s brand and reach
- Website updates: to support campaigns, eNewsletters and social channels
- eNewsletters: sent monthly to her growing database
- Social Media: ideas, copywriting, graphics, posting, Social Media ads
- Brand-centric: all channels use Lisa’s logo, fonts and brand colours
- Landing pages: to support campaigns and generate leads
- Consulting: marketing trends, reporting and analysis
Retainer package for Lisa:
- 8 hours per week
Small to Medium Business: Grace
Grace owns a busy psychology business. She has very little time in-between face-to-face client appointments, online appointments and managing her business and staff. Grace also runs wellbeing retreat weekends. Her goal was to organically grow her following on Facebook.
- Most popular Facebook post: promoting the retreat giveaway creating over 360 pageviews of the retreat web page
- Social Media: contributed to 40% of web traffic for the retreat
- Increased Facebook followers by 48%
- Boosted Facebook video; received reach of 5,060 with 705 ThruPlays
- Website updates: website updates to support events, campaigns, events and social channels
- eNewsletters: sent quarterly for event-related content
- Social Media: ideas, copywriting, graphics, posting
- Consulting: marketing trends, data analysis and reporting
- Assistance with digital grant submissions and reporting
- Note: mindful language is important for this industry, so an emphasis on copywriting is imperative
Retainer package for Grace:
- 4 hours per week
Tim is the co-founder of a global video solutions company with offices globally. Tim has overflow work in website management and strategy.
- Access to an experienced resource without the costs of a full-time employee
- We contribute to a cohesive, collaborative global team
- Improved communications utilising online tools
- Seamless project delivery
- Website is a ‘multi-site’ to present geo-targeted content
- Creating new pages to support new products or marketing campaigns
- Regular content updates including copy, images, video, icons and forms
- Working with their web development team for technical development
- Utilising their global online tools to manage resources, projects and communication
- Consulting with their marketing teams on website and marketing best practice
Retainer package for Tim:
- 8 – 10 hours per week
One off task
You’ll have access to a highly experienced, digital resource without the costs of a full-time employee.
Retainer tasks may include
- Set up your social channels and get you started with 4 customised posts including copy, graphics, links and calls to actions
- Fix this one page on your website
- Show you how to add a blog to your website
- Need more visibility? We can help set up your Google My Business listing?
- What about content planning? We’ll create 3, 6 or 12 months worth of website updates, social media posts and eNewsletter ideas
- Set up your monthly eNewsletters in MailChimp
- Write, edit and publish 3 blogs and help with keywords
- Not showing up in a Google search? We can help
- Update of logo, brand colours and fonts for your website
- Create a series of Facebook graphics to support an ad campaign
- Marketing consultation to kick start promoting your business
- Create consistent messaging and branding across all online channels; website, social media and eNewsletters.
Choose a package for your business
Facebook pack $397
- 12 x Facebook posts per month (3/week)
- Includes brand-friendly design, ideas, copywriting and posting
- Free up 6 hours of your time per month!
Live Chat to your website $87
- Integrate live chat on your website using Facebook Messenger
- Requires a Facebook page to integrate
- Easy access for your customers to get in touch.
Google My Business listing $247
- We’ll set up your professional business listing
- Contact details, maps, business hours, logo, photos, video, and Google Reviews
- Build your social proof through Google Reviews.
Updates to your existing website
If you already have a website, Beaconworth Digital can make updates for you.
Although we’re WordPress specialists, we’re versed across a range of Content Managment Systems (CMS’).
We can make website updates part of a retainer package too, so that your website is consistently maintained. Regular updates to your site will ensure that Google crawls it monthly, giving you the best opportunity to rank highly in a Google search.
Instant booking! Book a free 30 minute discovery call.